HR Manager at Valiant Organics Ltd
Views:9 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Valiant Organics - Safety Head (15-20 yrs)
1. Ensure the safety guidelines and practices are followed in the operating area.
2. Ensure the maintenance activities are carried out inside the plant with proper safety permit and PPEs.
3. Ensure the equipments and instruments connected with safety are available in good condition.
4 Prepare Yearly Safety Training Calendars and Conduct training in regular intervals and keep the team upgraded in safety as well as other functional departments.
5. Monitor the deviations, unsafe conditions and practices daily and ensure their compliance in co ordination with the operation and maintenance heads.
6. Keep the management informed the daily deviations ( if any) with proper reporting.
7. Conduct safety review meeting of the plant at regular pre decided intervals.
8 Conduct safety audit at regular pre decided intervals and ensure the compliance in coordination with operation and maintenance.
9. Ensure the work place is maintained in good and healthy conditions.
10. Prepare and ensure all compliances related to safety.
11. Find, prepare and validate/monitor the action plans to Complete the gaps between safety department and other functional departments.
- Valiant Organics Ltd is one of the reputed company in the field of Chemical industry with an overall employee strength around 850+ employees. It is the part of Aarti Group.
Experience : 15 to 20 Years in safety function in well reputed chemical company and last 5 years independent safety handling.
Qualification: Chemical Engineering, Graduate in Science / Engineering with industrial diploma in safety