Recruiter at Talent Integrator
Views:784 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Validation Engineer - Mechanical/Automobile (3-6 yrs)
Qualification: Diploma/B.Tech- Mechanical/Automobile
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
CTC: Upto 6 LPA
- Engine thermodynamics - Combustion properties, Cooling circuit, Air circuit, exhaust circuit.
- Knowledge of Engine components.
- Should have worked as an engineer in engine test lab for data reviewing and engine testing at least for 2 years on test bed.
- Emission norms for heavy duty + light duty engine and vehicle application.
- Test standards for heavy duty + light duty engine and vehicle applications.
- Exhaust Treatment system for emission reduction like EGR, SCR, DOC, DPF etc.
- Emission measurement equipment like Smoke meter, Opacity meter, AMA-i60, Particulate Sampler, Micro Soot Sensor, Advance Particulate counter. Working principle and their applications.
- Engine Calibration tool INCA.
- Knowledge of Concerto.
- Basic PUMA operation.