HR Manager at Velocitai Digital
Views:461 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Velocitai Digital - Executive Assistant (2-5 yrs)
The ideal candidate will have high business acumen, planning & organizational abilities.
Highly-communicative, detail-oriented critical thinker that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This is a highly-visible, senior position with potential to evolve to Chief of Staff position as the firm scales up.
The role will touch multiple aspects of the firm including operations, PMO, compliances, NASSCOM membership, HR, contracts & agreements amongst others.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Be the right-hand of CEO and support him on strategic initiatives.
- Prepare sales & vendor contracts, agreements, and proposals under guidance from CEO.
- Develop and maintain an effective network and cooperative relationship with the CEO's internal and external partners & clients.
- Basic accounting and expense management, coordinate with accounts team on compliance related matters
- Prepare drafts for internal and external communication, presentations & reports.
- Maintain CEO's calendar, meetings, schedules, appointments, and travel.
- Diligently create outbound invoices and follow-up on payments; maintain track of inbound invoices.
- Manage office facility and administration
Skills & Qualification :
- Minimum 2-years of experience as Business Manager or Executive Assistant to CXOs / senior management, preferably with an IT start-up.
- Good knowledge of accounting, expense management.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent with Microsoft Excel, Word and PPT.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English. Knowledge of Chinese/Japanese will be an added advantage.
- Very good experience with travel planning, and visa application.
- Highly flexible, adaptable individual who can think on his/her feet.
- Experience in dealing with ambiguity in a fast pasted environment.