Vendiman - Technician (0-2 yrs)
Vendiman Private Limited, India's largest vending retail solutions provider, is a fast growing Company which is backed by a Private Equity Fund. Vendiman is headquartered in Mumbai and its operations speak across 18 cities in India
- Vending Technician is responsible for installation, set-up, repair and ongoing maintenance of vending, cooling and equipment at customer location & work shop.
- Diagnoses equipment problems, uses judgment to determine how to best repair or replace.
Principal Accountabilities :
Serving the Customer :
- Installation, delivery, move and pickup the Machines and equipment to minimize customer downtime
- Educate customers on Products, basic equipment repair and up-keep procedures to minimize avoidable calls.
- Performing preventive maintenance
- Collect accurate and complete customer information
- Prioritize and schedule equipment moves on a daily basis to meet customer's needs
- Invoice submission, payment collection.
Planning Development and Execution :
- Install, deliver, move and pick-up the equipments in a cost effective and in timely manner.
- Follow a daily journey plan to be efficient in serving more machines
- Maintain good relation with customers & deliver high level of service
- Inspect machines and meters to determine causes of malfunctions and fix minor problems
- Contact superior or make arrangements for the removal of machines in cases where major repairs are required.
- Anticipate possible future risks involved in the work shop and customer locations.
- Conducts inventory maintenance on all spare parts and equipments
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Knowledge sharing among colleagues and create a good environment for work.
Solving Problems :
- Actively participate in team problem solving to improve customer service and productivity.
- Attend Customer complains at all times.
Handling Housekeeping and Safety :
- Perform all activities in a safe manner
- Operate service vehicles per local safety standards