Vendiman - Technician (0-2 yrs)
Vendiman Private Limited, India's largest vending retail solutions provider, is a fast growing Company which is backed by a Private Equity Fund. Vendiman is headquartered in Mumbai and its operations speak across 18 cities in India
- Vending Technician is responsible for installation, set-up, repair and ongoing maintenance of vending, cooling and equipment at customer location & work shop.
- Diagnoses equipment problems, uses judgment to determine how to best repair or replace.
Principal Accountabilities :
Serving the Customer :
- Installation, delivery, move and pickup the Machines and equipment to minimize customer downtime
- Educate customers on Products, basic equipment repair and up-keep procedures to minimize avoidable calls.
- Performing preventive maintenance
- Collect accurate and complete customer information
- Prioritize and schedule equipment moves on a daily basis to meet customer's needs
- Invoice submission, payment collection.
Planning Development and Execution :
- Install, deliver, move and pick-up the equipments in a cost effective and in timely manner.
- Follow a daily journey plan to be efficient in serving more machines
- Maintain good relation with customers & deliver high level of service
- Inspect machines and meters to determine causes of malfunctions and fix minor problems
- Contact superior or make arrangements for the removal of machines in cases where major repairs are required.
- Anticipate possible future risks involved in the work shop and customer locations.
- Conducts inventory maintenance on all spare parts and equipments
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Knowledge sharing among colleagues and create a good environment for work.
Solving Problems :
- Actively participate in team problem solving to improve customer service and productivity.
- Attend Customer complains at all times.
Handling Housekeeping and Safety :
- Perform all activities in a safe manner
- Operate service vehicles per local safety standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.