Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:232 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vendor Development Executive (0-2 yrs)
Job Summary :
1. Identifying & creating adequate vendor database.
2. Evaluating technical, commercial and capacity capabilities of vendor, vendor rating.
3. Releasing the RFQ to vendor on time .
4. Vendor Price Negotiation and finalisation as per standard,achieving cost saving target fixing from time to time.
5. On time vendor On boarding -Co ordinate and release the PO/Indent on time, as per standards fixed from time to time.
6. Assist the new & existing vendors to constantly improve quality and delivery performance.
7. Ensuring adherence to standards fixed for order to delivery lead time .
8. Ensuring minimum material yield percentage in line with standards fixed .
9. Ensuring rejection percentage is with in limits as per standards fixed
10. Team handling and work allocation
11. Components should be delivered as per the schedule released by PPC
Qualification : BE/DIP Mechanical
Experience : 0 - 2 years
Salary : 10k - 12k
Contact : 9361045157
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.