Vendor Management Executive - Media/Entertainment (4-7 yrs)
Vendor Management Executive
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Develop and maintain organization databases
- Work with different stakeholders, internal as well as external, to gather information on various business metrics
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner
- Provide recommendations to improve reporting efficiency and consistency
- Provide data analysis to generate reports
- Strongly sense-checks data and conclusions before releasing final results
- Vendor Management; Maintaining the Excels, scheduling the cases to vendors, timely checking and proper coordination with vendors.
- Maintaining good relationships with new and existing vendors.
- Troubleshoot all vendor problems and present to management as required.
Desired Profile :
- 5 to 6 years of experience
- Candidate must have sound knowledge of MIS, Data Management and Vendor Management
- Proficient in Excel and SQL (Familiarity with VBA and BI platforms like Tableau, Power BI etc. is a plus)
- Good communication skills and ability to correctly gather the requirements and convert them into meaningful report
- Should be good with numbers