Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:174 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Vendor Management Role - Courier Firm (3-5 yrs)
The Offer :
- Excellent opportunity for candidates interested in pursuing careers within Supply Chain Management
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
The Employer :
- Our client is a mail and courier delivery service provider with an annual delivery rate trending in tens of millions. With the delivery space expanding by leaps and bounds & given the market situation, they are hiring agile teams to cater to the increasing needs on a day-to-day basis.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Collaborating with finance, operations and related teams to finalize best vendors and distributors.
- Leading contract reviews from a commercial, operational perspective, contract negotiation, and liaising with legal team as required.
- Drafting of new contracts, agreements and addendums/amendments.
- Advising key internal stakeholders on commercial & contract risks and developing and implementing of risk management strategies and plans.
- Leading/supporting contractual negotiations with third parties.
- Maintaining good relations with vendors
- Ensuring all contracts are compliant with corporate policy and meet regulatory requirements.
- Identifying process bottlenecks and implementing timely solution measures.
- Keeping in view overall supply chain strategy and carrying out work accordingly.
The Profile :
- You have Bachelors in Supply Chain Management or related discipline and have at least 3 years experience ideally within Logistics vendor management or similar roles.
- You have a solid understanding of SAP modules.
- You are good at building relations with third party providers or vendors and you are a go-getter, given any situation.
- You have critical thinking capability and have a problem solving attitude.