Recruitment executive at Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:420 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Vendor Manager - Sourcing (7-13 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
As a team member of vendor management function for Technology at India, you are responsible for managing the complete database of Technology team, add and update day to day activities in the database, do a periodic reporting of the same to your stakeholders in technology team.
- Managing employee database for technology team
- Tracking and updating open position and collaborating with HR for its closure
- Coordinating with vendors for profiles and sharing it with the internal stakeholders in technology team for review, scheduling interview and closing the positions
- Identification, Selection and onboarding of vendors for :
1) Technology products or services
2) Different engagement models - fully outsourced, co-create etc.
3) Various commercial models - fixed price, T&M etc.
- Establish standards and guidelines for vendors, monitoring vendors to ensure these policies are being followed.
- Manage and negotiate new and existing vendor contracts.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with vendors by communicating with them frequently to answer questions and check their satisfaction levels.
- Manage and mange external vendor relations within Technology team stakeholders.
- Perform as functional bridge amongst external vendors as well as internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate all vendor management tasks inclusive of working with external vendors and internal employees.
- Work with internal stakeholders for compliance to ASC processes like procurement, contracting and risk assessments etc.
- Ensure smooth operation of vendor invoicing, payment processes
- Track and Manage contract renewals
- Manage vendor onboarding & off-boarding