Verdantis - Quality Analyst - CFD - Mechanical Engineering (2-4 yrs)
Associate Quality Analyst/Quality Analyst
- Verdantis project implementation and delivery team is responsible for end to end lifecycle of complex material master data management projects. Our diversely experienced team of engineers is backed by our industry leading data management applications.
- We deliver to our client the best of automated data processing combined with machine learnings added by our data analysts. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about technical knowhow from the world of engineering combined with mindset of a data analyst.
Job Responsibilities :
- Working on quality audits for various Material Master and Service Masters projects.
- Create and Maintain - Quality Check List- for all the different phases of cleansing project.
- Understand and resolve issues (client/internal) with processed data effectively and efficiently.
- Follow laid down processes, update daily status and ensure to have weekly meetings with QA and Project Managers.
- Validate the materials as per the check list and provide the feedbacks to the project team within the desired timelines.
- Understand the SOW.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with project team members to understand customer requirements and translate them into effective quality audits.
- Have weekly meetings with the PMs to set priority for various QAs planned in coming weeks.
- Clarify the technical doubts to the project team members.
- Effective monitoring of project specific CFD (Consolidated Feedback Document) document and ensure all the QAs are compliance to this document.
- Create and Maintain the QAP (Quality Assurance Plan) manual as and when needed.
- BE Mechanical
- Fresher - 2 years of industry experience
- Basic technical knowledge from engineering background
- Thoroughness with previous job - Knew what he/she did?
- Good communication skills - written and spoken
- Multitasking skills
- Well versed in his/her area of interest
- Strong collaborative mindset
- Good presentation skills
- Flexible to perform under dynamic project requirements
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Well versed with common computer programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Taking initiatives and ownership
Company Profile :
Website - http://www.verdantis.com
About Verdantis :
- Headquartered in Princeton, NJ, Verdantis is the first to offer Master Data Management solutions that bring true ROI and Business value by focusing on the business use and application of organizational Master Data. Verdantis uniquely offers end-to-end automated ERP MDM solutions driven by our suite of Artificial Intelligence (AI) based software solutions. Our easy to use solutions are easily configured to fit enterprise requirements for Fortune 500 companies.
- Our Products are built around an intuitive user experience, leveraging a comprehensive knowledge base, robust Artificial Intelligence technology, encapsulates industry's best-of-breed processes and methodologies.
Several of Fortune 500 companies have chosen Verdantis- solutions for the following reasons :
- In-depth industry and domain expertise with a robust implementation methodology
- Ability to ensure semantic and structural data integrity and quality
- End-to-end solution for Data Governance renowned by leading market Analysts