HR Head at Verge Motors
Views:1773 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Verge Motors - Technology lead - Electric Vehicle Design (4-12 yrs)
About Verge Motors :
- VM is an IIT Bombay incubated, clean tech startup. We have devised a novel method of minimizing particulate pollution from 2 wheeler, while increasing fuel efficiency and driving performance. We are enabling mass market 2w EV adoption, by leveraging existing vehicle fleet and creating products to provide a superior experience to 2W riders.
- Verge motors is building India's first ever parallel hybrid electric scooters with proprietary future-proof technology. Electric and hybrid vehicles being the future, smart scooters are not only going to help an individual experiencing flexible, faster and an efficient ride but also, the environment by causing marginally lesser pollution. Hybrid power-trains are usually seen in hyper-cars and expensive four-wheeler but we are the first company to introduce a parallel hybrid electric power-train for an affordable scooter in the Indian market.
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate technical leader with an ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Conceptualization of the product and developing road map for product design and materialization as per specification provided.
- Lead the Prototype building activities for timely launch of products
- Designing electric power-train and propulsion system for EV packaging.
- Timely Product development to meet market requirement.
- Supporting and resolving technical issues w.r.t. design during the phases of product development.
- Extending full support for manufacturing under contract manufacturing guidelines.
- Managing and displaying synergy between design Dept, Vehicle Integration and validation to offer quality product as per customer requirement.
- Facilitating & extending support for Homologation, Testing& Validation of VM products. Coordination for Vehicle/virtual analysis CAE, FEA etc.
- Coordination for Vehicle/virtual analysis CAE, FEA etc.
- Resource allocation and monitoring for the successful execution of the vehicle development plan
- Lead the team of Managers /Executives in R&D and train them to achieve the business goals.
- Coherent involvement to update oneself &team on latest technology related to EV industry
- Minimum 2-3 yrs of engineering role experience.
- Strong communication skills - you'll be sharing the results of analyses and discussing technical problems with a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Candidate having an experience in a fast-growing startup or company will be preferred.