Talent Acquisition Manager at Vernacular.ai
Views:73 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Vernacular.ai - Executive Assistant (3-10 yrs)
About Vernacular.ai :
Vernacular.ai is a Series A funded AI-First SaaS firm enhancing customer experience through intelligent voice conversations. We are on a mission to streamline the contact centers. Our industry leading platform VIVA automates responses to voice calls in 10+ different Indian languages in 100+ dialects. Currently, we have deployed our product in enterprise contact centers and are delivering high value. We are a young, entrepreneurial, energetic team that's looking to disrupt the voice domain.
The future is voice-first and our vision is to be a leading voice intelligence company in the world with sophisticated, differentiated, and unique voice/language technology
- Customer First
- Take ownership and deliver results
- Bias for Action
- Strive for excellence
- Disagree and Commit
Role Description :
- Vernacular.ai is seeking an enthusiastic, proactive and smart Executive Assistant to support the Co-Founders of the company who are also the CEO & CTO. Join this fast growing, ambitious and technologically innovative team that is driven with a mission to become the leading voice automation/AI platform in the world.
- As an Executive Assistant, you will demonstrate a proven track record for taking initiative and working independently to deliver results that exceed expectations. This fast-paced team requires someone who looks around corners to plan ahead on behalf of the organization and who serves as a firm and steady anchor to ensure that the team remains focused on the important.
- The most successful candidate will be a strong communicator, both verbally and written, possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. Understanding basic company organization, working relationships, and business partner roles and responsibilities is important.
- Manage complex calendaring, travel schedule, team off-sites, other events, coordinating meeting room setup, ordering catering, and all communication related to meetings, conference calls, event planning, and interviews for our leaders
- Prepare and partake in key meetings by creating presentation materials, taking meeting notes and driving meeting action items
- Prioritize work by considering its risk, importance, urgency, and potential business implications
- Capable of working with discretion and tact in an environment exposed to a high level of sensitive and confidential information
- Interact cross-functionally with departments, employees or others in need of meeting with the leadership
- Drive Monthly All hands meetings and culture programs across the organization
- Handle multiple tasks while being flexible as priorities and focus can change rapidly.
Working hours : 2pm to 10pm IST
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 3+ years of EA experience supporting a C-Level executive
- Previous experience in heavy calendaring, meeting preparation, and strategic projects required
- Experience in a fast-growing company is a plus
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and have a constant charge on a variety of projects
- Strong program and project management skills with the ability to multitask
- Solutions-oriented team player who takes initiative and is accountable for results
- Strong commitment and alignment to Vernacular's mission and values
- Flexible and adaptable to work effectively in demanding and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree required
Location : Bengaluru