AVP-HR at Vianaar Homes Pvt. Ltd
Views:598 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vianaar Homes - Assistant Manager - Project Management (5-10 yrs)
Job description for Assistant Manager- Project Management
About Vianaar Homes Private Limited (https://www.vianaar.com/) :
Vianaar is one of the leading real estate company developing luxury holiday homes in Goa. We are nearly 200 young people passionate about design, hospitality, and construction working across 2 offices, Delhi (New Friends Colony), and Goa (Assagaon). We have delivered nearly 150 apartments/villas across 10 projects and have another 20 projects under construction. We are a fast-growing company always on the lookout for new talent. Vianaar beautifully balances the aesthetics of home design with the business of home buying. From construction to delivery and after sales service, a Vianaar home is about quality in every detail
1. The person would be working with AVP and ensuring the projects are completed on time.
2. The person would be responsible for creating master project plans which includes construction, design and procurement in MS projects
3. After creating the plan as the standard format the person will coordinate with all 3 departments to get the plan verified.
4, The person will be reviewing the plans in weekly basis by discussing with various stakeholders ( construction, design and procurement ) and updating changes if any.
5. The person will be reporting delays ( if any ) to the AVP.
6. The person will be responsible for getting daily manpower updates from the construction team
7. The person along with AVP will be responsible for giving a monthly update to the management.
8. The person should be able to find solutions if there any issues faced by various teams and ensure the overall project time is not affected
1. Should have very good knowledge about the construction cycle (civil and interior princesses )
2. Should be very well versed in MS projects.
3. Should be able to use and read autocad drawings.
4. Should be able to multitask and coordinate with multiple teams at the same time.
5. Should be able to understand the problems faced by various teams and find a solution.
6. Should be able to see the bigger picture and understand the impact of small things on the overall project cycle.
7. Should be able to work under pressure and have a 100% commitment to the role.
8. Should be a problem solver.
Package : upto 6.5 LPA
Location : New Friends Colony
Experience : Minimum 5 yrs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.