AVP-HR at Vianaar Homes Pvt. Ltd
Views:670 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Vianaar Homes - Maintenance Manager - Plumbing/Equipment Maintenance (3-10 yrs)
Job Description - Maintenance Manager
Key Responsibilities :
1. Handling entire Facility, Administration and Operations works related with Luxury / Holiday Homes.
2. Reverting clients on their emails related to snags and post construction queries.
3. MIS, Planning and coordination on related jobs
4. Ensure that appropriate risk assessments are undertaken which cover the activities of the team and that staff are trained on them and comply with their requirements.
5. Asset Insurance & Annual Maintenance Contract - Laptops, UPS, Telephone, AC, other Machines etc & monitoring the performance of the building.
6. Handling all operational work of housekeeping & facility.
7. Handling Client visit related work.
8. Handling Training & operation for sites. Handling entire maintenance & upkeep of Luxury Villas & Assets - Water pumps, pool & filtration systems, Electrical maintenance, Generator maintenance, Civil, Carpentry, Water Management, Fire safety, Electronics.
9. Should have knowledge about electrical and plumbing maintenance.
Location : Anjuna
Please apply here or contact 7838099222.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.