Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:373 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Vice President - Hydro-Metallurgy Process Operations (15-30 yrs)
COPPER AND COBALT HYDROMETALLURGY INDUSTRY
MUST BE CHEMICAL / METALURGY ENGINEERING GRADUATE
Job Description :
- To work with the project team for timely completion and commissioning of the new plant, ramp up production and to bring the plant efficiency to the expected level.
- Achieving the production targets with agreed recoveries and COP.
- Understand the company business, market situations, mining scenarios, manpower planning including commissioning plan.
- Putting optimum Manpower in place, coordinating between various departments for commissioning the plant successfully with Project team.
- Ramp up and stabilization of the new plant,
- To achieve the targets in terms of quantity, quality and cost of production, ensuring the safety, health and environmental aspects are in place
- He will be leading operation of the processing plant.
- Problem solving, Manpower management, Critical Thinking, Influencing and persuading
- Team player, Self-starter, Strategic thinker, Execution excellence, Integrity, Humility Transparency
- Future career plan for this hire will be heading the entire functions at location including HR, Admin etc