Associate Delivery Lead at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:67 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Operations - Chemical Manufacturing (20-25 yrs)
We are looking for a candidate with B.Tech (Chemical) with minimum 20 years of experience in Operations Management.
- Currently managing at-least 3 Chemical Manufacturing Plants.
- Manpower Management (200+) required.
- 60% Travelling required across PAN India & Overseas.
- Must be willing to relocate to Hyderabad.
- Looking for a person who is with the current company at-least 5 Years.
- Current Designation must be Vice President - Operations or Chief Operating officer.
- International Exposure is an advantage
- To manage the overall manufacturing operations of the Company
- To ensure safe operations at all times.
- To achieve the targeted production on continual basis.
- To manage the Systems (QMS, EMS & OHSAS, 5S, Kaizen & GMP).
- To achieve rationalization of costs and factory overheads.
- To manage raw material costs as per the consumption coefficients.
- To achieve continual improvement on productivity and overall costs.
- To manage the engineering services and CAPEX.
- To manage the Q.C & Q.A related to Operations.
- To assist the Managing Director / CEO and the Management Team in implementation of Projects.
- To achieve the other targets and assignments assigned by the Managing Director/CEO from time to time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.