Consultant at Michael Page
Views:389 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Vice President - Operations & Maintenance - Highways & Tolling (15-30 yrs)
Job Description :
a. Drive business goals for operations and maintenance of the road projects.
b. Meet the Concession Agreement obligations and legislative requirements of all SPVs within budget;
c. Implement O&M standards with a best in class approach and clear focus on Health, Safety and Environmental issues.
d. Maintain a very strong relationship with NHAI and with other external and internal stakeholders.
e. Establish and maintain a strong relationship with State and District Administration officials
f. Manage the expectations of shareholders and engage with Board members
- Drive the achievement of organisational goals as per Management objectives with the support of Regional team.
- Ensure compliance of all provisions of concession agreement.
- Prepare project work plan, scope, schedule and budget for all SPVs and execute these through the project team members.
- Monitor / manage projects for compliance with schedule, budget and quality objectives.
- Apply Technical expertise and project management experience to guide the team in EPC work for all projects.
- Direct the regional & project team to drive contractors and monitor their compliance with contractual commitments
- Lead meetings with the regional & project teams, regulatory agencies, NHAI and others involved with the projects at regular intervals.
- Ensure timely and appropriate correspondence with external stake holders under guidance from central contracts team.
- Report financial status of projects to the Management
- Active engagement with NHAI for settlement of disputes, if any
- Ensure standardization of practices across all the projects and create framework for daily/weekly/monthly reports on the activities at site.
- Responsible for providing timely MIS and other reports to various stake holders internal & external.
- Drive the team for professional and personal development to excel in their field while fulfilling organisational goals and objective.
- To maintain a healthy and professional relations with all stake holders like Client, Venders, Employees and road users.
- Regular site visits to monitor that all site activities are carried out in timely and appropriate manner.