Country Head at Executive Search Associates
Views:230 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Vice President - Plant Operations - Food Products (18-28 yrs)
Executive Search Associates is one of the leading Search Firm, One of our leading Client are looking for a Senior professional and that too from the following sectors :-
Food Processing, FMCG, Fine & Speciality Chemicals & Dairy Industries, Agri & Fertilizer & Sugar, Alcohol & Beverages only.
Background of the Client : Its one of the leading Conglomerate Food Manufacturers where the products are catered Pan India and Globally. They have 4 processing plants spread across in various locations in India.
Position : Plant Head (Vice President Level.
Location : North India
Qualification : You should be qualified B.E (or) B.Tech Mechanical + MBA
Important Skill sets : You should be having good experience in
- Power Turbine
- Packaging (India and Exports)
- Boiler - Steam Operations
Job Role :
- Create and implement best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance
- Manage, Direct, Control and Improve Manufacturing process in Plant
- To provide strategic leadership and lead culture building at the Unit. Percolate, Align and Drive organization policy and objectives in the Plant
- Develop new strategies/solutions to improve value in product and process.
- To monitor systems and procedures in the various functions of the Unit so as to ensure smooth, safe, efficient and effective operations
- Ensure that manufacturing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market
- Take ownership of the manufacturing policy, guidelines and any associated documents
- Initiate and develop creative and innovative manufacturing processes
- Report on manufacturing activities on a regular basis to the Management team, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of the relevant Key Performance Indicators
- Deploying various methodologies to analysis processes and recommending modification to minimize escalations, reduce rejections, Improve operating Efficiency, control variability, cost and reduce cycle time
- Organize all production operations to ensure that output and quality targets are achieved
- Development and implementation of an Operational Excellence program (Best Practices) which ensured continuous improvement in operations.
- To implement and culture the Lean manufacturing system, TPM TQM methodology among the workforce
- To identify and implement training and developmental needs of managers in the Unit to enable better performance in the current and changing scenario
- To ensure amicable and healthy relationship with the external stakeholders.
Note : If the above role suits to you than kindly share the following :
i) Your Updated CV in MS WORD FORMAT only
ii) Your Current or Last CTC Fixed and Variables
iv) Notice Period