Senior Manager at Experion Developers Private Limited
Views:276 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Vice President - Project - Civil (15-25 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Establish staff requirement and resource deployment
2. Establish and implement EHS policy and best practices
3. Initiate and conclude Value Engineering workshops, constructability studies and analysis
4. Administration of Project Management/Construction Management teams
5. Establish and maintain project procurement plan
6. Establish and provide project progress reports and MIS
7. Coordinate with Architect, Consultants, statutory bodies, Contractor / Subcontractor and other stake holders of the project
8. Participate in all contractor prequalification and selection process
9. Writing specifications, tendering, tender review, contract documentation, deal with RFPs and RFQs
10. Administration of all contracts involved in the project
11. Administration of Change Management
12. Establish and Implement Project Management Plan
13. Establish & Implement Quality Assurance and Control.
14. Establish & Monitor administrative procedures for the project.
15. Implement and Ensure adherence of all Local regulatory requirements throughout project life cycle
16. Organize work & train staff organization on projects.
17. Keep informed on requirements for Insurance, Safety, Labor Relations, and Employee Relations, maintain EEO compliances, etc.
18. Inspections/supervision of construction projects and active interface with contractors, consultants, government bodies for permits and technical professionals
19. Assure applications for payment and collection are properly disbursed.
20. Initiate and ensure successful taking over of project and handing over to facility management/operators
Candidates who are BE/BTech in Civil from Premier Engineering Colleges only may apply for the role.