Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:192 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Vice President - Six Sigma Manufacturing - Pharma (15-23 yrs)
Vice President - Six Sigma Manufacturing
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Fantastic work culture
This Position is Based out of India for Top Pharma Company
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Driving the continuous improvement and optimisation of processes to maximise safety, quality and productivity.
- Analysing plant performance and proposing as well as implementing processes to improve the consistency of operations.
- Developing SOPs and Process Flows for new and/or modified equipment and procedures to meet functional and reliability requirements.
- Implementing Six Sigma,Kaizen
- Determining critical process metrics that can be monitored on a regular basis.
- Conducting process audits and resolving audit findings.
- Identifying and evaluate opportunities for implementing automation to improve productivity and quality.
- Programming and testing of robots.
- Managing, maintaining and improving automation systems.
- Improving customer satisfaction by providing accurate and value-added responses to customer concerns and issues in a timely manner.
- Driving the use of Operational Excellence (Lean Six Sigma) methodologies through coaching the project teams to continuously streamline processes and eliminate waste to achieve optimum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Creating a culture based on Lean Operating Principles.
- Ensuring compliance with ISO/TS 29001.
- Establishing processes and practices for the creation, review, modification, issuance, distribution and accessibility of documents.
- Managing a team of 6-10 people.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 15 year experience including solid experience in a similar role within Industrial.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel.