HR Consultant at NorthStar Consulting India
Views:642 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Vice President - Supply Chain Management - FMCG (15-20 yrs)
Education : Any Engineering Graduate (Mandatory), Post graduation in Supply chain would be Preferred.
Experience : 15-20 Years in the Supply chain with at least 4 years either in Retail, Garments or distribution Environment.
Key Responsibilities :
- Managing the inventory, pilferages, scrap etc and ensure complete transparency.
- Building a world class quality system by bringing in the best practices suiting to organizations requirement.
- Establishment of Warehouses from location selection to operations.
- Establish and train the team on WH operations end to end.
- Expertise in WH Layout design, Rack planning, material Handling Equipment planning for optimum space utilization
- Monitoring Stock Count Process to ensure Stock accuracy - Cyclic, Daily, Quarterly and Half yearly counts at WHs.
- Good knowledge of latest technology, innovation in the area of Supply chain.
- Evaluate SCM budgets periodically including manpower planning initiatives and ensure adherence to planned expenses.