HR & Procurement Manager at Vilasini Housing (SSSCPL)
Views:287 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Vilasini Housing - Chemical Engineer (6-8 yrs)
- Research, design, and develop chemical processes and equipment,
- Oversee the operation and maintenance of industrial chemical, Co2
- Perform duties related to chemical quality control, environmental protection and biochemical or biotechnical engineering.
- Able to work in wide range field like manufacturing and processing industries, government, research and educational institutions.
- Conduct economic and technical feasibility studies in areas related to chemical petroleum, pulp and paper, food or other processing industries
- Conduct research into the development or improvement of chemical engineering processes, reactions and materials
- Evaluate chemical process technology and equipment and determine production specifications
- Design and test chemical processing and associated plants and equipment
- Oversee the construction, modification, operation and maintenance of pilot plants, processing units or processing plants
- Establish and conduct quality control programs, operating procedures and control strategies to ensure consistency and adherence to standards for raw materials, products and waste products or emissions
- Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for the process aspects of industrial construction
- Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers
- May work in an administrative capacity, for example, in the development of guidelines and specifications for the handling of dangerous chemicals, environmental protection, or standards for foods, materials and consumer goods.
Education and Essential Skills :
- At Vilasini, we believe in challenging and inspiring our employees by providing them the independence and scope for innovation, that sets businesses apart. You are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest in your professional development. In this role you will work on the best teams to help the organization solve its most difficult problems. To play your role effectively and efficiently, the following are listed as key credentials for the role
- PhD related to Material Science / Chemical Science.
- Should have 6-8 years of experience in designing plant.
- A potential candidate, willing to move to Chennai for work.
- Have good knowledge of chemical properties of various industrial byproducts like flyash, GGBFS, Foundry sand, etc.
- Prior experience in CO2 related research or work is an added advantage.
- Able to coordinate with the team and bring out the desired outcome.
- Willing to explore different Construction technologies.