Business Head at ASCO Consultancy Services
Views:483 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
VP - Operations - Utilities & Services (23-30 yrs)
Our Indian MNC client oldest manufacturing company in India and Renowned all over the Globe . Having Full Fledged Manufacturing Setup near Vapi ( Gujrat Location), Looking Very Senior Professional for UTILITY & SERVICES department.
If interested please share your updated CV with current salary Detail & notice period .
Client - BSE& NSE Listed Oldest Group Of India
Designation - Vice President - UTILITY & Services
Qualification - BE/B.Tech - Mechanical - Regular Only
Experience - MIn 23 Years of Experience
AGE - Not More than 52 Years
Reporting - President Engineering & Group Director
FEW MANDATES - BOE Certification + Liaising with local govt bodies mandatory + COAL Based Power Plant Experience ( + 20 MW )+ Procurement Exp will added Advantage
Initial Responsibility :
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Large Utilities area - equipment, operation and processes -and its importance to the overall function of the Production Division.
- Develop and implement Utilities Section Operation plans, policies and procedures in line with corporate Production strategy in order to achieve the utilities consumption plan, and ensure the integrity of utilities supply.
- Develop and implement Maintenance plans for all equipment under the ownership of Utility Section.
- Manage Utility Section annual budgets and operating plans that accurately represent anticipated operation, maintenance and development costs and so allow accurate business planning and cost management.
- Enhance the Safety knowledge & understanding to be as a part of day to day activities.
- Provide engineering guidance to Utility Section engineers and other down-line employees, applying specialist expertise to ensure problems are resolved quickly and effectively and, at the same time, ensuring transfer of skill and experience.
Team ASCO HR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.