VPG HOMES - Executive Director - Architect - Real Estate (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- The candidate for this position will operate under a fast paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and will possess the necessary breadth of real estate development and architectural experience regarding land use, financial, legal and planning issues to manage external professional firms that form the multi-disciplinary team for planning, design and construction of major vacation ownership resorts at numerous site locations.
- Professional firms managed include: Land Planning, Civil Engineering, Traffic Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Soil Engineering, Building Architecture, including Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Communication Systems and Food Facilities, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture and Legal Counsel.
- While innovative in design and mix of land uses, amenities and services the projects planned will adhere to the tenets of practical land planning and will address density, development orders, availability of utilities, environmental mitigation, the permitting process and the filing and maintenance of appropriate documents and certifications with all related agencies.
- This position also directs the analysis of all hard and soft costs that associate with horizontal and vertical development processes including land options, site development cost, design costs, and building construction cost including all fixtures, furnishings and equipment (FF&E).
- This position functions as the development leader between numerous technical, operational, legal and regulatory processes that are associated with project planning and development completion.
Specific functions and responsibilities include :
1. Identification, closing and zoning of appropriate building sites. Provide input into the creation and control of the development budgets, construction cost, operational modeling and forecasting and for architectural plans and specifications.
2. Provides leadership to multiple directors managing projects in several states / regions from concept planning phase through design development and construction documents for permitting agencies within an agreed time frame based upon the approved construction pace schedule.
3. Conducts due diligence research and coordinates investigative reports required for acquisition of new real estate for future development and large lending requirements, including market research, professional interface with Brokers. Travel required.
4. Prepares cost projections for permit and construction impact fees. Verifies permitting agency calculation and schedules payment of funds.
5. Responsible for obtaining all Federal, State, and Local Development and Building Permits including timely submittal and tracking of review process in accordance with project schedules in tandem with other professionals on the project. Maintains active status on existing permits, manages all required permit modifications during construction, and ensures compliance and final certification.
6. Develops and manages planning schedules.
The ideal candidate is an Architectural and Real Estate professional who possesses a history of achievement in quality developments and possesses the following:
1. Undergraduate Degree, MBA preferred.
2. Minimum 15 years managerial experience.
3. Bottom-lined, hard-driving, bright business professional who is candid, perceptive, innovative and takes initiative.
4. Completely dedicated to the success of the team including self, peers, superiors and subordinates.
5. Able to formulate project feasibility studies, forecasts, programs and other related issues with emphasis on understanding financial feasibility analysis of potential development projects.
6. Coordinate, structure and document all project-related agreements and documents.
7. Direct on-site supervision during project development and operation.
8. Originate and interpret budget controls and processes.
9. Prepare project schedules including planning and construction with the emphasis on planning.
10. Strong leadership style with focus on development of key directors and their teams.
11. Able to function in conjunction with other professionals in order to develop an entire project from initial concept to completion.
12. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including: ability to articulate ideas, both verbally and in writing; personable and outgoing in work relationships, both externally and internally; highly precise, detailed and self organized; frank and candid during all business relationships.
13. Demonstrate a strong negotiating personality, combined with the sensitivity for knowing when to push and when to back off.
14. Possess personal qualities of creativity, independence and initiative, and most importantly, high levels of ethical and moral integrity.
15. Possess discipline as a manager while being entrepreneurial in style and approach, having the ability to function within a well organized, yet rigorous and demanding environment.
We are VPG Walp- Warehousing and Logistics Park, we are launching the biggest Warehousing and logistic park in India.
Our founder Mr. A K. Baruah is former CMD in CK Birla Group has a vision and intend to build over 148 million square feet in India, further to introduce ourselves we would like to inform you that:
- We are committed to becoming the largest Warehousing & Logistics company in
India with the acquisition of 64 million square feet area by the year 2020-21.
- Fleet of 1700 trucks under acquisition serving 30000 pin-codes across India.
- Global presence with 126 offices in 120 countries.
- Revenue of 600 Cr. in 2021 as direct income.
- Assets of 1.5 billion dollars by 2021-22.
- Largest investment of 1 billion dollars received by undisclosed investors.
- We are working with Owners in DIT Model (Developer-Investor-Tenant)
Imminent Project Partners
- DPA Architect PTE Ltd. Singapore
- Kirby Constructions Kolkata
- Zamil Steel Buildings India Pvt Ltd.
- Anarock Property Consultants
- Grand Thronton
- Larsen & Tubro
- Luxury 7 series Car.
- Travelling - Business Class.
- Stay - 5 Star Hotels.
- Company Accommodation - Independent Farm House spread over 2 Acres.
- Opportunity to relocate worldwide across 120 Countries
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.