VPG HOMES - Executive Director - Civil Engineering (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Prepares and approves designs for Public Services/Engineering projects in accordance with general engineering principals and Murray City standards; determines scope,
- Designs, prepares drawings, specifications, bidding documents, contracts, and cost estimates for road projects; conducts and coordinates design and construction surveying, provides construction staking; serves as Project Engineer on Public Services/Engineering projects.
- Supervises, trains, and evaluates Civil Engineers and Public Services/Engineering GIS staff; assists in hiring, evaluating, and disciplining employees.
- Conducts construction inspections, reviews and approves contractor pay requests; reviews and processes construction change orders.
- Prepares legal descriptions, documents, and draft agreements for City right of way acquisitions; meets with property owners to discuss right of way purchases for roadway projects; selects and works with real estate appraisers and consultants to determine market value of right of way acquisitions.
- Provides design data for surveying, and engineering applications using Computer-Aided Drafting (CAD); Pavement Management; word processing; spread sheet; Transportation Planning (TRANPLAN), and Geographic Information Systems (GIS); uses appropriate computer hardware; responsible for the data input and production of digital maps, surveys, engineering drawings, and special database reports for Public Services Department.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Working knowledge of civil engineering and engineering design;
- Working knowledge of drafting,
- Working knowledge of public works construction;
- Working knowledge of computer aided drafting systems.
- Skill in operating drafting and survey equipment.
- Ability to operate personal computer, digitizer, plotters, and related GIS equipment;
- Ability to design and develop relational databases; ability to instruct others in the operation and use of engineering software.
- Ability to direct the work of others; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other divisions and the public; ability to follow written and oral instructions; ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read, interpret and produce maps, surveys, engineering drawings and graphics from engineering software; ability to use CAD, Spread Sheet, Pavement Management, GIS, Transportation Planning Software Programs+
We are VPG Walp - Warehousing and Logistics Park, we are launching the biggest Warehousing and logistic park in India.
Our founder Mr. A K. Baruah is former CMD in CK Birla Group has a vision and intend to build over 148 million square feet in India, further to introduce ourselves we would like to inform you that:
- We are committed to becoming the largest Warehousing & Logistics company in India with the acquisition of 64 million square feet area by the year 2020-21.
- Fleet of 1700 trucks under acquisition serving 30000 pin-codes across India.
- Global presence with 126 offices in 120 countries.
- Revenue of 600 Cr. in 2021 as direct income.
- Assets of 1.5 billion dollars by 2021-22.
- Largest investment of 1 billion dollars received by undisclosed investors.
- We are working with Owners in DIT Model (Developer-Investor-Tenant)
- Imminent Project Partners
- DPA Architect PTE Ltd. Singapore
- Kirby Constructions Kolkata
- Zamil Steel Buildings India Pvt Ltd.
- Anarock Property Consultants
- Grand Thronton
- Larsen & Tubro
Company Benefits :
- Luxury 7 series Car.
- Travelling - Business Class.
- Stay - 5 Star Hotels.
- Company Accommodation - Independent Farm House spread over 2 Acres.
- Opportunity to relocate worldwide across 120 Countries.