VPG Walp - Structural Engineer - Civil/Construction Operations (5-10 yrs)
VPG is seeking a creative, highly talented Structural Engineer with education and experience in building a structural design to assist the senior staff in a variety of design projects for immediate employment in our Gurgaon office.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Assist in analysis and design responsibilities and become proficient with structural drafting in AutoCAD and Revit
- Structural analysis of building structures
- Design of steel framing
- Design of concrete foundations and framing
- Bachelors degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or relevant field and 2+ years of professional experience in building design
- Experience with building structures
- AutoCAD training and some experience with structural analysis software
- ME / MTech - Structure Engineering.
- Ohio PE preferred
- Experience with Revit
- Observation experience during construction