Talent Acquisition Manager at VVDN Technologies
Views:14 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
VVDN Technologies - Hardware Production Support Lead (7-15 yrs)
Preferring early joiners.
Exp : 7 + years
Work Location: Manesar
Preferring candidates who involved in NPI and Hardware production activities.
- Lead and facilitate the New Product Introduction (NPI) meetings with representatives from Purchasing, Planning, Manufacturing, and Sales, during manufacturing process development, pilot, and ramp-up of manufacturing
- Setup of new production line
- Work with the Purchasing and Engineering to ensure timely delivery of key components for manufacturing pilot run and mass production dates
- Update and help resolve any ECO issues concerning QA compliance for new product introduction shipments.
- Prepare quality planning documentation for manufacturing
- Ensure customer requirements are understood and communicated to all affected areas of the company.
- Evaluate quality results of manufacturing activities during pilot builds
- Interface and coordinate with designers, engineers, planners, and others associated with accomplishing the work.
- Modify or create work instructions for products based on observations of the product build cycle.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EDUCATION:
- Should be from electronics equipment manufacturing domain
- Strong verbal, written, planning and analytical skills
- Must demonstrate excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Knowledgeable of Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRPII)/Master Production Schedule (MPS) process and Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) process
Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to work across functional and organizational lines
- Ability to clearly communicate and resolve issues with a wide variety of people and demands.
Preferably B-Tech, if more experienced Diploma also will work
Vision BU : https://www.vvdntech.com/vision
VVDN is a Product Engineering & Manufacturing company focused on designing & manufacturing end-to-end products across several technology vertical markets (5G, Data Center, Vision, Networking, Wi-Fi, IoT, Defense, Cloud & Apps).
VVDNs India HQ is located at Gurgaon, India and its North America HQ's is located in San Jose, CA, USA. VVDN serves global customers across several regions including US, Canada, Europe, India, Vietnam, Korea, and Japan.
VVDN's business model includes Product Engineering Services and ODM Services.
VVDN's Product Engineering Team Strength is 2,500+ and VVDN's Manufacturing Strength is 3,000+ in staff.
VVDN has 9 advanced Product Engineering Centers in India, which are fully equipped to design & test the complete hardware & software required to develop a complete product or solution.
VVDN's Manufacturing facilities are located at Manesar, Gurgaon, India which includes in-house best-in-class SMT Factory, Molding & Tooling Factory, Product Assembly Factory, and Product Certifications labs.
VVDN's Engineering & Manufacturing facilities are fully complied to develop & manufacture Enterprise, Consumer, Industrial, and Automotive-grade products.
You can find more details of the company on the website - www.vvdntech.com