Assistant Manager - HR at VVF Group
Views:152 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
VVF - Deputy General Manager/General Manager - Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Designation : Dy. General Manager / General Manager - Manufacturing
Department & Location : Manufacturing, Dubai
Educational Qualification : B.Tech. (Chemical) / B.Sc. Tech. / M. Pharma. / M. Sc. (Chemistry)
Experience(Required) : 15 - 20 years experience in manufacturing function
Role Purpose :
Responsible for handling plant level manufacturing and accountable for overall performance of manufacturing.
Job Authority :
Decision making authority for overall activities of Liquid and Soap manufacturing
Technical Skills & Knowledge - Requirement :
- Strategic Thinking and in-depth knowledge of manufacturing concepts, trends and best practices (eg- lean, six sigma, etc)
- Thorough understanding of the product manufacturing process
- Knowledge of company's strategy, structure and practices
- Proven ability to build, sustain, and influence relationships at all levels of an organization
- Strong planning, conflict management and decision-making skills
- Deep data analysis and forecasting skills.
- People development, coaching and leadership/teambuilding skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop plant production plans that are aligned with the requirements of customer and as communicated by Head - Operation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.