WAHL - Demand Planner (4-6 yrs)
WAHL INDIA POSITION
Job Type : Full Time
Reports To : SCM Head
POSITION PURPOSE :
This position will have the overall responsibility for Demand & Supply planning which will be in align with strategic plan of the management, Sales, Marketing, E-com business vertical, Product management team and other department within supply chain like procurement, warehouse (3PL) over inventory and logistics.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
Demand & Supply planning Management :
- Forecast collection from sales & spare parts consumption service department
- Alignment with Product Management / Marketing team
- Procurement team on the available inventory and Intransit / Open PO- s
- Warehouse Management /3PL over space and Inventory
- Study SKU's movement in alignment with Forecast and inventory holding
- Business analysis over SKU selling range and planning
- ABC analysis over inventory management
- Capex control over inventory purchase
- Inventory liquidation plan in alignment with PM's & Mkt and sales
- Inventory holding not more than 30 to 45days
- Forecast Accuracy 90%
- Out of stock - 2% to 5%
- OTIF - Target 90% to 95%
MIS and Analysis :
- Rolling forecast, Business Analysis and MIS
- Forecast Vs Actual
- OSS, OTIF, Case fill rate etc
- Inventory holding, ABC analysis
- SKU movement by region or zone or location
Team Management :
- Together within SCM like logistics, purchase, CHA, Forwarders, Transporters and other teams from billing, Sales, warehouse(3PL) finance and marketing and Product management
- Graduate or Master's degree in SCM or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in Hardcore Demand and supply planning management.
- Has proven ability to control cost and improved process.
- Demonstrated skills with the proven ability to influence without authority at all levels in an organization.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Cost conscience, time and service.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbally and written.
- Willing to set up the demand & supply planning from the root level
- Worked in ERP / WMS / RFID / Bar code environment
- Advance Excel / Macro / VB or SQL will be required