Talent Acquisition Specialist at iQOR
Views:1561 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Walkin - Maintenance Services Engineer - Electrical/Electronics Equipments (0-1 yrs)
WALKIN DATES : 16 Feb 2019 till 23 Feb 2019 (Monday to Saturday)
STIPEND : Bangalore: 10000 / Month + Meal for 1 year (Post completion Appraisal + PF + ESI Will be added)
Bangalore : iQor, Plot No 478,479, Off Magadi Road, Behind Laxmi Multi specialty hospital, Sunkadakatte, Bangalore - 560091, Karnataka.
Mobile : Rahul - 8505948585
Job Title Apprentice' s/Trainee For 1 year
Location : Bangalore/Mumbai/Kolkata
Qualification : DIPLOMA in Electronics Related Field
Job Description : The Repair Technician will Repair/Test all PCBs.
The Repair Technician will be responsible for :
- Assemble/Install/Modify/Maintain/Component Level Repair (L1/L2/L3/L4) electronics/electrical systems and tools.
- Upkeep of Inventory/parts/material/ test equipment's
- Quality Parameters & Safety norms
- Be an agent for Repair process improvement
- Develop prototypes and repair or design modifications based on factors such as environment, service, cost, and system capabilities
- Prepare documentation for New/Existing test processes, reports
- Experience Sound hands-on knowledge in the following areas :
- Component Level Repair and Testing of Telecommunications Products
- Knowledge of safe & secure Handling of various Test Equipment's
- Knowledge of proto-type development and manufacturing of Telecom Hardware Products
- Knowledge of various Soldering devices used in PCB Repair
- Knowledge of Operating BGA/SMD Rework stations
- Knowledge of PC Hardware, Operating Systems, Office Application Packages
- Knowledge of Quality standards
- Knowledge of maintenance of telecom products
- Knowledge of production, operations, methods, material handling, equipment layout
Key Skills :
- Ability to Solder fine joints in multilayer PCBs, using Hot air Blowers, soldering stations
- Ability to identify/test components and substitutes
- Ability to develop/build/calibrate/maintain/troubleshoot to perform repair and test procedures for communications products, components, equipment, and systems
- Ability to operate/test a variety of Test Equipment's used for repair and testing.
- Ability to decipher wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, and engineering instructions for repair and testing of electrical/electronic units
- Ability to collaborate with the team to identify, define, and solve the challenging Repair activities
- Ability to prepare cost and work-time estimates
- Ability to prepare proposals/drawings/designs in conformance with established safety and design criteria
- Aptitude and attitude for continuous learning
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.