Associate Recruitment Consultant at Bask HR
Views:499 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Warehouse Manager - Distribution Management (4-10 yrs)
Role : Manager - warehousing
Location : Kolkata
[ Candidate should have experience managing a warehouse of minimum 1 lack square feet size]
Job Description :
- Manage DC Operations, Responsible for driving and achieving targets for key distribution KPI's for the region assigned
- Drive daily monitoring and adherence for all KPI's. Drive RCA and CAPA with teams for operational breaches and inaccuracies.
- Drive implementation and adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP- s),
- Drive process excellence in operations for reliability, cost reduction and growth enablement, through identification and monitoring of projects to solve operational inefficiencies.
- Drive compliance for generation of regulatory & statutory documents for transportation from the DC Side.
- Coordinate with stakeholders such as 3PL, RC, Line Haul etc. for effective utilization of resources and achieve desired goal
- Drive continuous improvement and operationalize Business Process Innovation.
- Financial budgeting & execution - PNL accountability of DC's operations
- Develop, mentor and motivate the team spread across locations to achieve higher goals.
- Drive on-the-ground implementation of any new technology/System/Processes for the warehouses in the region.
- Competencies - Behaviors, Attitude, Knowledge and Skill desired for the role
- Comprehension & Analytical Skills
- Tech savvy, Problem solving, data-driven decision-making through the stakeholders
- Team Building and Employee Engagement Capability.
- Adaptability to dynamic situations
- Challenging Status Quo