HRBP at Losung E-Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1657 Applications:329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Warehouse Operations Head - Supply Chain Management (10-20 yrs)
Losung E-Services Pvt. Ltd., is presently working hardcore in the online retail business. We help the brands sell the right product on the right platform, targeted to the right customer at a justified price. Our clientele includes some of the most iconic brands in the country like Kohler, Luminous, Hindware, Symphony Air Coolers, Surya Roshni Ltd and more
- The group has been in the e-commerce business from the past 7 years with a top line revenue of Rs 250 crores and 120 employees working pan India.
- We take ownership to develop the online business for a brand. So, it includes from defining the strategy to execution of logistics and warehousing. From designing the creatives to making the consumer experience better.
- We value passion, empathy and a growth mindset. Technical skills can be developed with time. What we appreciate is the hunger to learn from your mistakes should never die.
- Losung is operating in a very dynamic and an uncertain environment as the business model is new in India and the industry is evolving fast. So be ready for a bumpy ride and a steep learning curve
Website - www.losungeserve.com
Job Role: Warehouse Operations Head
- Accomplishes warehouse operations human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves warehouse operations operational objectives by contributing warehouse operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends.
- Meets warehouse operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures; developing processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
- Develops warehouse design by planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems; evaluating and recommending new equipment.
- Develops warehouse operations system improvements by analysing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout; implementing changes.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Secures property by developing protection and access policies and procedures; coordinating patrols with security department.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes warehouse operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Key Skills Required:
Managing Processes, People Management, Supervision, Data Entry Skills, Data Entry Management, Data Processing, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Analysing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented
- Master's degree in operations or supply chain management
- Minimum 10 yrs experience in a similar profile