Senior Consultant at Praaxis Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:793 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Water Treatment Engineer (10-25 yrs)
- The role is with AL-FALAK, If you are interested please fill the attached excel and share resume only in Word Format together in one mail.
- The interviews will be in Chennai by second week of august,
- Shortlisting will come by 30 July.... Candidate with Engineering Degree and more than 10 years of experience are required by the client, so even if you have 9 years experience don- t apply client will not accept your profile...
- If you can come to attend interview on your own expense only then apply (don- t waste your time and my time)
- If your resume is shortlisted and then you say you can- t come for the interview we will block your candidature with all our clients in future
- Single Status Job, Food Allowance, Accommodation allowance will be included in salary. Overtime will be given as per company policies.
- If you have any more queries please feel free to contact me (NO SKYPE OR TELEPHONIC INTERVIEW WILL BE TAKEN BY THE CLIENT)
Water Treatment Engineer :
- Sea Water Injection Department (SWID) seeks your approval to hire SMP Water Treatment Engineer to fulfill the current experienced manpower shortage. The new engineer will join Sea Water Engineering Division (SWED) plant Engineering Unit and he will be replaced with qualified Engineer in near future
- SWID's mission revolves around "holding water" by treating, transporting and injecting seawater from the gulf into reservoirs. This mission requires a robust operation management program to deal with various process challenges. SWID collaborated with CSD & R&DC to launch initiatives which brings together SWID's extensive corrosion management efforts and forms a comprehensive Corrosion Management Program (CMP). CMP seeks to resolve root causes of corrosion at SWID, mainly due to the water treatment process and Microbiologically influenced/induced Corrosion (MIC.
- WT engineer will work to ensure the water quality of filtered and de-aerated seawater from Qurayyah seawater Treatment plant (QSTP). The water quality shall be within specification and compatible with the Ghawar filed reservoirs to maintain ultimate pressure and support the oil production.
- WT engineer will work to monitor the performance and protection of the water treatment facilities and come up with strategic plan to improve the water treatment facilities reliability and effectiveness.
- WT engineer will work with R&DC, CSD and corrosion group on biocide selection study, and consider the gaining to reach the remotest injection wills and conduct a full microbial analysis of the seawater injection system to help SWID determine. This is required to conduct a biocide optimization study to reduce the dosage and overall quantity of biocide injected at Qurayyah to ensure the selected one has no compatibility issue with R.O. membranes which are to be installed for Khurais, SRF & smart water facilities.
- Beyond protecting the off-plot pipeline network, water management aims to protect oil wells at which the treated seawater is injected. Insufficient treatment of water and bacteria may incur costs in production field workover jobs such as acid cleaning. More importantly, there may be a slight effect on oil recovery. This required designating water treatment monitoring / count parameters for oil reservoirs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.