Recruiter at Water Health
Views:1525 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Water Treatment Plant Design Engineer - Chemical Engineering (5-7 yrs)
The incumbent would be responsible for Design of Water Treatment plants for all water chemistry's, Process Up-gradation and performance monitoring of the plants.
Areas of Responsibility :
1. Designing of Water Treatment products mainly RO, UF, Softners and Pre - Treatment for all water chemistry's.
2. Process monitoring of running plants.
3. Process design as per the requirement and mandatory norms.
4. Research and development activities in related fields.
5. Support to Operations team
1. Company Knowledge
2. Functional Knowledge
3. Technical Knowledge
1. Customer Centricity
2. Trouble Shooting Skills
4. Time Management
Education: Graduate in Chemical Engineering.
Functional Experience: Engineering, Production, Operation, Process, R&D
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.