Welder/Pipe Fitter - Oil & Gas (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Candidate should be a certified from I.T.I or equivalent having minimum of 3- 5 years of working site/factory experience in AC industries. (Trade pipe-Chilled water Piping /Structural Fitter)
- Should be able to carry out welding work (Arc) or using Gases.
- Should be able to carry out work as per proper method of welding.
- Should have pipe welding in chilled water system plant.
- Installation of MS structure required for the AC units - Cat walk, Structure Units etc.
- Installation of A/c Units- FCU- s, AHU, Split Units& PAC.
- Should be able to work in the site conditioning as pipe fitter cum welder.
- Should be able to handle him self works on prescribed timeline.
- Ensure the work standards & specification has been followed as instructed by the foreman
Age Limit consideration : 24 to 35 years.
BENEFITS - Staff Transport Facilities + Medical Facilities + Company sharing Accommodation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.