Founder & CEO at Smart Talent Consulting Services Private Limited
Views:538 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Welding Engineer - Construction Project (5-10 yrs)
Looking for Welding Engineer - Coimbatore
Please find below details. :
The Client : Leader in flow control solutions and part of a large conglomerate.
Qualification : Diploma in Engg / Graduate Engg., Certification in Welding
Experience : 5 - 10 years
Key Responsibilities :
- Review customer contract specifications, drawings and code requirements to determine the welding requirements for procedure and personnel qualifications in accordance with ASME Section IX and/or project specific requirements.
- Qualify & Preparation of WPS /PQR in line with ASME sec IX and Maintenance of records.
- Perform welder performance qualification and Maintenance of records
- Prepare and issue/maintain operator qualification matrix at least every six months
- To develop welding techniques, procedures, and application of welding equipment to Resolving technical issues.
- Submission of WPS / PQR to customer for approval
- Vendor control - Audit & Approval
- Conduct Training at In-house for Purchase, Production and QC personnel on Technical aspects welding.