Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:241 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Welding Supervisor - Construction Project - Contractual (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
1) Candidate must joining on Immediate basis, Must be ready to join on immediate base at Africa upon Medical Fit & Visa Received
2) This is Contractual Project based Position (6-9 Month Construction Project
EDUCATION : BE / BTECH / DIPLOMA - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Job Responsibility :
- A welding supervisor will coordinate each welder on the project, monitor the progress of the operations, and ensure the safety of all workers.
- Also inspect the finished product to ensure it is built properly and safely
- Ensure high levels of fabrication and welding to appropriate ASME standards.
- Review practices and develop ideas to reduce manufacturing lead times & costs.
- Be able to understand & input into the creation of existing & new weld procedures & approvals.
- Schedule production within the team to ensure on time delivery.
- Provide guidance on material preparation including the cutting & machining of raw materials
- Requisitions supplies, such as weld rods, gas, flux, and fixtures
- Inspects work or confers with WELD INSPECTOR I and WELD INSPECTOR II to maintain specified standards and quality
- May supervise workers engaged in making tubing from flat steel strips by electric-weld process and be designated Welding Supervisor, Electric-Weld Pipe Mill.