Well Integrity Engineer (1-6 yrs)
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic candidates, who inspire others and want to grow in an environment that encourages innovation. Our oil and gas Company are offers professional stability as well as many career development and progression opportunities to make your employment with us an exciting and rewarding experience.
- To manage the well integrity as per the company's Well Integrity Management System, adhere to government legislation and work within the agreed budget.
- To write job programmes and work instructions and give operational support during maintenance routines and interventions. To work within the Drilling and Completions department to ensure safe and efficient operations on Platform operations
- Ensure all parts of the well operating envelope are maintained as per the company's Well Integrity Management System, (WIMS)
- Management of the tree and wellhead maintenance contractor to ensure delivery of the planned maintenance routines
- Management of the well integrity status tool, (WIST)
- Planning and delivery of yearly well examination routines
- Creation and removal of dispensations from policy
- Maintaining a clear line of communication between the Platform License Holder and the Duty Holder
- Standardizing procedures between Licensee and Duty Holder to reduce system tools and enhance communications Identify efficiencies to reduce company costs and increase production
- Assist with the Tender (ITT) process and contract award
- Create purchase requisitions in Workmate, check and approve invoices for payment
- Assist with the well intervention planning process and identify any possible operational efficiencies regarding PPM
- Create well intervention requests (WIR) regarding well integrity interventions
- Write/review intervention programmes and work instructions
- Keep up to date with changing regulations and legislation regarding wells and well integrity. Inform the wells team of any changes which are imminent or already in place to ensure company compliance
- Communicate with industry peers and work together where possible to share information on industry standards and efficiencies
Department: Engineering Design / Construction Oil & Gas Engineering Industry: Oil & Gas / Petroleum Skills: operations autocad housekeeping calibration transmission industry general civil engineering construction design machinery maintenance english safety Other Skills: plant ms office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.