Talent Acquisition Lead at WeWork India
Views:133 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
WeWork India - Real Estate Program Lead (4-10 yrs)
- Design and maintain databases and contacts for IPCs, Existing and Potential Landlords. Regularly update the database in coordination with Regional Directors.
- Maintain good relationship with EAs from other teams and outside the company to have seamless coordination
- Keep a track on relevant external events such as trainings, workshops, trade shows, market activation
- Monitor and Analyse Portfolio level data on Airtable or Deal track and prepare periodic reports for the RE head.
- Compile data and prepare a presentation for monthly Townhall that will project the team's efficiency.
- Manage and maintain RE Head's schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Organize team training sessions, meetings and events (including team events).
- Compile documents reference material and supporting documents for RE Head for meetings and discussions.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications which can include data requests, escalations.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Organizing and drafting emails for RE Head.
- Answer and manage incoming calls for property submission, escalations, networking.
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors (LandLords, potential LandLords, etc).
- Circulating Real estate communication material such as decks and newsletters with external connects.
- Monitor expenses and develop strategies to control costs.
- Assess relevance of external documents and reference materials and distribute to the RE Head and RE team. Scout for relevant market research and publications and circulate to the Team
- Monitoring and reporting Leaves
- Organizing and facilitating appraisals
- Processing Claims
- Ordering stationery and supplies
- Maintaining team etiquette and punctuality.
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.