Talent Acquisition Lead at WeWork India
Views:204 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
WeWork India - Real Estate Program Lead (4-10 yrs)
- Design and maintain databases and contacts for IPCs, Existing and Potential Landlords. Regularly update the database in coordination with Regional Directors.
- Maintain good relationship with EAs from other teams and outside the company to have seamless coordination
- Keep a track on relevant external events such as trainings, workshops, trade shows, market activation
- Monitor and Analyse Portfolio level data on Airtable or Deal track and prepare periodic reports for the RE head.
- Compile data and prepare a presentation for monthly Townhall that will project the team's efficiency.
- Manage and maintain RE Head's schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Organize team training sessions, meetings and events (including team events).
- Compile documents reference material and supporting documents for RE Head for meetings and discussions.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications which can include data requests, escalations.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Organizing and drafting emails for RE Head.
- Answer and manage incoming calls for property submission, escalations, networking.
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors (LandLords, potential LandLords, etc).
- Circulating Real estate communication material such as decks and newsletters with external connects.
- Monitor expenses and develop strategies to control costs.
- Assess relevance of external documents and reference materials and distribute to the RE Head and RE team. Scout for relevant market research and publications and circulate to the Team
- Monitoring and reporting Leaves
- Organizing and facilitating appraisals
- Processing Claims
- Ordering stationery and supplies
- Maintaining team etiquette and punctuality.
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.