Co-Founder & CEO at Whatfix
Views:776 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Whatfix - Manager/Senior Executive - Admin & Facilities Management (3-10 yrs)
Whatfix is scaling and is looking for a Facilities & Administration expert to be part of the team.
Job Description :
- The person should have good exposure in end to end Admin & Facility, security, transport, budgeting, process management, compliance, space utilization, general administration.
- He/she will be responsible for supervising administrative employees, planning, organizing and implementing systems and best practices.
- He/she will also ensure to provide 24x7 secure, safe and conducive working atmospheres to all the employees and will ensure zero down time of the facility.
- Manage a team of administrative staff and third party logistics staff.
- Manage Visa, Ticketing, and Hotel Booking at domestic as well as international level.
- Ensure meeting the defined SLAs for all administration services.
- Monitor vendors and service provider's performance regularly to ensure quality of service/ delivery within specified timelines.
- Manage various admin functions including facilities management, office maintenance, housekeeping services, security services, transportation and office build outs.
- Ensure that systems and procedures as laid down by management are strictly complied with & to also provide inputs for possible improvements in the service. Organize, analyze, interpret and evaluate results and provide practical cost effective solutions.
- Identify and negotiate with new vendors, managing yearly increments and invoice cycles.
- Ensure compliance to statutory norms and requirements required for smooth functioning of services and office.
- Accountable for internal and external administration audit.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information
- Attend team meetings and produce subsequent minutes / actions
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email. Issue responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
Required Qualifications :
- 3-9 years of relevant experience in facilities & administration management with (preferably) prior experience in startups.
- The role requires someone who has good people management skills and be able to deal with emergency situations as they arise. The person should display the ability to take decisions independently and be able to work with remote teams.
What's On Offer?
A chance to work with not only some of the best names in the SaaS/ Startup World but also to be part of a hyper growth team and make an impact that matters.
Please apply here.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.