Co-founder at Wherehouse.io
Views:116 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wherehouse.io - Manager - Operations (1-4 yrs)
About us :
Wherehouse.io is the modern day solution for the e-commerce industry to accelerate the customer experience with a simple and yet powerful fulfilment technology platform. Started by three young dynamic professionals in October 2020, Wherehouse.io weaves a network of micro-warehouses within the city to help D2C brands reach closer to the customers and ship faster with local inventory.
About the job :
The Operations Manager will then work to develop, implement, and manage business processes, systems, reports, and strategies to start and stabilize the operations
About you :
Who are we looking for?
- The successful candidate must be able to roll-up his/her sleeves and work directly with the and data and excel
- He/she is passionate about their work, detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
- The ideal candidate has superb written and verbal communication and customer-relationship skills, and is a passionate advocate for our customers.
- He/she can create simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, have excellent project-management skills, and is able to communicate complex analytical results in a concise and easy-to-understand manner.
- He/She can work and lead on the ground and build the next team
- He/She has strong understanding of Supply Chain Operations.
- Previous experience with an e-commerce startup/logistics is a plus