Head Of Operations at Wind Pioneers
Views:154 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Wind Resource Engineer (0-2 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Producing high quality engineering analyses, including wind data analysis, wind resource assessments, site designs, energy production reports and a range of intermediary analyses.
Description of Role :
Our vision as a company is to be world-leading at finding and designing new wind farm sites. We are building a set of tools, approaches and engineering processes that combine to form a capability to undertake the technical management of wind farm development at a significantly improved level of sophistication over existing standard industry approaches.
- To achieve its aim, Wind Pioneers is driven by its consultancy work, both in terms of providing the revenues for our continued existence, but also to provide a rich source of learning opportunities to help test and develop our approaches.
- Growing a cohort of satisfied Clients is key to the company achieving its long-term aim, and the Wind Resource Engineer will be responsible for maintaining a high level of quality across deliverables.
Detailed Responsibilities :
- The role will involve undertaking a range of technical analysis work using industry-standard tools and Wind Pioneers' proprietary tools.
- Producing high quality engineering analyses, including wind data analysis, wind resource assessments, site designs, energy production reports and a range of intermediary analyses
- Managing flow of client deliverables
- Client liaison and point of contact
- Managing deliverables from third-party technical suppliers
- Research and development tasks
Candidate Requirements :
- Top-level Bachelor's / Master's degree with a maximum of 2yrs of experience in a similar role. Freshers are welcome to apply as well.
- Highly competent user of Microsoft Office tools, in particular Excel.
- Fluent English including high-quality written English
- Strong technical skills with ability and willingness to undertake a range of non-technical tasks whererequired
- International experience preferable
- Independent worker and natural initiative-taker
- Desire to work in a small, exciting, high-growth, international start-up environment
- Can-do, flexible and pro-active attitude to work
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for wind energy
Wind Pioneers' Offering :
- Be part of a focused team with a clear vision, dedicated to making an outsized impact in the way that wind farm projects are found and evaluated
- Have the opportunity to be involved in the development of Wind Pioneers- tools
- Enjoy a friendly, relaxed office environment and team culture
- Benefit from flexible working conditions
- Receive a market-based salary along with the addition of a six-monthly bonus from Wind Pioneers-revenue share scheme.