Head Of Operations at Wind Pioneers
Views:1582 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:230
Wind Resource Engineer (0-4 yrs)
Key Responsibility :
Producing high quality engineering analyses, including wind data analysis, wind resource assessments, site designs, energy production reports and a range of intermediary analyses.
Description of Role :
Our vision as a company is to be world-leading at finding and designing new wind farm sites. We are building a set of tools, approaches and engineering processes that combine to form a capability to undertake the technical management of wind farm development at a significantly improved level of sophistication over existing standard industry approaches. To know more about our story, you can check https://www.wind-pioneers.com/.
- To achieve its aim, Wind Pioneers is driven by its consultancy work, both in terms of providing the revenues for our continued existence, but also to provide a rich source of learning opportunities to help test and develop our approaches.
- Growing a cohort of satisfied clients is key to the company achieving its long-term aim, and the Wind Resource Engineer will be responsible for maintaining a high level of quality across deliverables.
Detailed Responsibilities :
- The role will involve undertaking a range of technical analysis work using industry-standard tools and Wind Pioneers' proprietary tools.
- Producing high quality engineering analyses, including wind data analysis, wind resource assessments,
site designs, energy production reports and a range of intermediary analyses
- Managing flow of client deliverables
- Client liaison and point of contact
- Managing deliverables from third-party technical suppliers
- Research and development tasks
Candidate Requirements :
- Top-level Bachelor's / Master's degree
- Highly competent user of Microsoft Office tools, in particular Excel
- Fluent English including high-quality written English
- Strong technical skills with ability and willingness to undertake a range of non-technical tasks where required
- International experience preferable
- Independent worker and natural initiative-taker
- Desire to work in a small, exciting, high-growth, international start-up environment
- Can-do, flexible and pro-active attitude to work
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for wind energy
Wind Pioneers- Offering :
- Be part of a focused team with a clear vision, dedicated to making an outsized impact in the way that wind farm projects are found and evaluated
- Have the opportunity to be involved in development of Wind Pioneers- tools
- Enjoy a friendly, relaxed office environment and team culture
- Benefit from flexible working conditions
- Receive a market-based salary along with addition of a six-monthly bonus from Wind Pioneers- revenue share scheme