Senior Recruiter at Spectral Consultants
Views:94 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wiring Harness Design Engineer - Automotive (2-6 yrs)
We are Currently Hiring with a Product based organization in Automotive industry for Pune and Gurgaon location.
Job Description - Wiring Harness
- Creation of harness layout in CAD and generation of 2D-drawings.
- Good experience on 3D-design software (Catia/CREO).
- Good experience in creating schematic on software like Zuken / CapH
- Excellent knowledge of the fundamentals of electrical/electronic systems in the vehicle; full understanding of High Voltage system.
- Should be able to design circuit schematic of its own based on customer inputs for both HV & LV.
- Knowhow of the EMI / EMC standard used to create wiring harness.
- Good knowledge on harness subcomponent like Clamps, type of protection, wire, fuse relays etc.
- Experience on manual creation & setup up of wiring harness for bench test, Hands-on experience on manual crimping.
- Experience on Harness standard & validate and update project DV Plans.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Automotive BEV vehicle electrical component and devices like Motor, ECU, VCU, DC-DC, Invertor, HMI etc.
- Engineering degree (Automotive, Electrical, or related technical field) or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 3 year experience is similar field.
- Understanding and knowledge on automotive Indian & International standard.
- Ability to demonstrate detailed and extensive technical expertise and application of engineering principles, concepts, and practice.
- Demonstrated knowledge of tooling and materials process validation.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of German language will be an additional benefit.