Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:872 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Workshop Manager - Fabrication (10-20 yrs)
Work Experience: 10+ Years
Education : BE / B tech / Diploma - Mechanical Engineer
Job Location : Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of Congo, Central Africa
Job Profile :
- BE-Mechanical with 12-15 years of experience in HANDLING MACHINE SHOP AND ENTIRE WORKSHOP.
- Someone with hands-on experience in Plasma cutting machines, Automatic Welding Machines, Automatic Punching Machine, Sand blasting, painting etc.
- Hold & Attend Customer Meetings and relationship building with customer.
- Accountable for Timely Execution & Completion of allotted Project.
- Take responsibility for Site Progress & to comply Site requirement considering Scheduled Supply Plan.
- Follow-up with Clients & Consultants regarding Engineering Activity.
- Increase the volume of Learning & Development of Teams & sub teams.
- Manage team of Engineers & Supervisors working down the line as per monogram.
- Understanding or all Mechanical Equipment, Components, Machinery being used in Project Erection, Installation & Commissioning stage.
- Plan Cost Effectiveness measurement & execute necessary cost cutting activities.
- Candidate must attain Final personal interview at BARODA, GUJARAT