Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:1138 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Workshop Manager - Fabrication (10-20 yrs)
Work Experience: 10+ Years
Education : BE / B tech / Diploma - Mechanical Engineer
Job Location : Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of Congo, Central Africa
Job Profile :
- BE-Mechanical with 12-15 years of experience in HANDLING MACHINE SHOP AND ENTIRE WORKSHOP.
- Someone with hands-on experience in Plasma cutting machines, Automatic Welding Machines, Automatic Punching Machine, Sand blasting, painting etc.
- Hold & Attend Customer Meetings and relationship building with customer.
- Accountable for Timely Execution & Completion of allotted Project.
- Take responsibility for Site Progress & to comply Site requirement considering Scheduled Supply Plan.
- Follow-up with Clients & Consultants regarding Engineering Activity.
- Increase the volume of Learning & Development of Teams & sub teams.
- Manage team of Engineers & Supervisors working down the line as per monogram.
- Understanding or all Mechanical Equipment, Components, Machinery being used in Project Erection, Installation & Commissioning stage.
- Plan Cost Effectiveness measurement & execute necessary cost cutting activities.
- Candidate must attain Final personal interview at BARODA, GUJARAT
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.