Manager HR at XNG Automation Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:869 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
XNG Automation Solutions - Design Engineer - Mechanical (2-7 yrs)
Desired Candidate Profile :
- University degree/ Diploma in Mechanical field of study
- Suitable theoretical and practical foundation within the machine building/industrial automation domain; typically >2 years
- 2-7 years' experience in using design software's such as Autocad / Solidworks / Autodesk inventor
- Good hands on experience with mechanical design of industrial equipment/Automation systems/SPM- s/Conveyors and in-depth Knowledge of material properties/selection, calculation of structural elements, Selection of Pneumatic, Hydraulic, motors, drive elements, Servo's and linear motion components.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Planning and Implementation of projects from concept to design, and deployment
- Understand the customer requirements in detail
- Develop concepts for customer needs and apply tools and techniques for converting customer requirements into optimum equipment design
- Detailed project design with functional, interface and hardware specifications
- Prepare and present results of Concepts/ Designs /Technical data generated to customers.
- Involve in creation of 3D model Assembly Drawing, BOM preparation & Documentation of parts related to machine design
- Develop Design Detailing, Part Drawings & manufacturing drawings in accordance with applicable standards
- Ensure that designs comply with customer specifications & standards and avail Design Approval from Customer.
- Close coordination with design team, manufacturing, sales, marketing, Controls team, Commissioning team and end users
- Applying the principles of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) to include: correctly interpret dimensioning/ Tolerancing methods, understanding of the terms, rules, symbols, and concepts of GD&T.
- To carry out calculations and design analysis which include stress analysis, force/load/deflection on mechanical parts
- Review of the Design Documents released and release of as built drawings and system documentation
- Providing Engineering support to other departments in a timely fashion
- Developing and implementing new standards and engineering practices in the work
- Provide technical support for the assembly/integration team for the timely completion of integration activities. .
- Ensure the reliable functionality of the equipment designed and Conducting FAT successfully