Manager HR at XNG Automation Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:914 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
XNG Automation Solutions - Engineer/Junior Engineer - Electrical Design (1-4 yrs)
- Worked with control panel manufacturing company.
- Good communication skill,
- Selection of electrical switch gear,
- Should know the Bus bar calculations.
- Preparation of control panel design (General Architecture) and control panel wiring drawing.
- Should have sound knowledge of Computer packages such as ACAD, EPLAN.
- Should understand the customers requirement and make the design to fulfill his requirement.
- Prepare the set of drawing to respective departments.
- Prepare the drawings as per BOM.
- Understanding technical information.
- Must have worked on Tool: E-Plan
- Design all types of Electrical Control Panel by using E-Plan & Auto CAD.
- Working on PLC, VFD, and MCC & Power cum Control panel, Hardware Design.
- Preparing the I/O List from P&ID.
- Making Bill of Material (BOM).
- Engineering of MCC/ PCC/ Relay Panels
- Power boards
- Costing & Estimation
- Designing documentation as per ISO & CE Standard.
- Preparation of Offer, Quotation & Planning.
- Panel Designing.
- GA Panel.
- Load calculation, Bus bar Calculation, Circuit Designing.
- IGA, OGA.
- Loop Checking
- Hookup Drawing.
- MCC Panel design.
- Marshaling Panel.
- Preparing cable schedule, IO assignment.
- Cable Routing Layout.
- Panel documentation.
- Generating System Architecture drawings as per project requirement