Managing Director at Yalamanchili Manufacturing
Views:194 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Yalamanchili Manufacturing - Senior Engineer - Structural Design (3-5 yrs)
- YALAMANCHILI Engineers, a sister concern of YALAMANCHILI International Pvt Ltd., is looking for highly driven, passionate experienced structural design engineer to join our team based in Nagpur, India.
- As an experienced member of the team you will provide technical, structural engineering design input to contribute to a range of innovative projects primarily in steel structures and also in RCC.
- This role is ideal for an individual who enjoys working in a multi-disciplinary environment, with engineers, drafters and designers at varying levels of experience and expertise.
Technical Skills : AutoCAD, STAAD Pro, Etabs, MS Office
Soft Skills :
- Strong verbal & written communication skills are required
- Ability to manage concurrent projects
- Problem solving attitude and creative approach for new ideas.
Job Profile :
- Interact closely with the management to clearly understand new and existing product visions. Translate the vision into requirements, action items and deliverables with specified deadlines.
- Collaborate and work closely with the engineering teams to produce sketches, designs & technical drawings in accordance with applicable design standards.
- To prepare and review 2D drawings, modelling & analysis using software, manual checks for the designs, preparing structural drawings using AutoCAD.
- Coordination with the fabrication teams & requisite site supervision
- Minimum Academic qualification Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering
Masters degree in Structural (Preferred)
Certifications : CAD Certifications (Preferred)
Experience : 3 - 5 years experience working for an engineering design consultancy in both RCC & Steel Structures
Designation : Structural Design Engineer
Years of experience : 3-5 years
Location : Pratap Nagar, Nagpur
Work Timings : General
Travelling (Domestic/International) : Domestic
Remuneration : As per company norms