Senior Warehouse Executive at YLG Salon
Views:194 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
YLG Salon - Senior Executive - Warehouse (2-3 yrs)
YLG is a chain of salons providing grooming services to women in the cities of Bengaluru, Chennai and Hyderabad. We also sell our own products and third party products (such as L- Oreal, Lotus, Kerastase, etc) in our own salon stores and through retail chains (such as Health & Glow, Metro cash & carry, etc). Currently, we have 45 stores in Bengaluru, 10 stores in Chennai and 5 stores in Hyderabad.
In 2009, we established our first salon off Airport Road, Bangalore. Our founder couple - Rahul and Vaijayanti Bhalchandra, IIT graduates turned beauty specialists dreamt of consistently delivering world-class services to all customers at reasonable prices. https://www.ylgindia.com
Job Description - Senior Warehouse Executive
- Taking care of Warehouse.
- Handling the Incoming & Outgoing Stock Report and status.
- Managing Warehouse & Stores Operations.
- Inventory Management, Handling Dispatch.
- Material Unloading, Preparing MIS Reports etc
- Planning of day to day dispatch activities
- Procurement of Packing Material,
- Supervising the packing of Material by Assistant / labour and prevent use of sub-standard packing material. Ensure that a proper packing norm for the Safety of the material is followed.
- Prepare packing slips for every item that are packed in the packages wherever required.
- Inform warehouse executive for invoicing / Delivery receipt
- Check Invoice / DC and verify against Packing Slips
- Co-ordination with Transporters for dispatch of material.
- Collecting dispatch documents and filing the same at respective files for future reference
- Maintaining of registers for all dispatches
- Verifying all Stock movement in the Warehouse & that periodically, physically counts
- Verification of Stock inward & stock outward report on daily basis
- Preparing Stock statement
- Information about value receipt and value of issued.
- Submit VAT copies to Accounts/Finance Department on Monthly basis
- Ensure the cleanness of received and storage area by oil sings with the House keeping department whenever cleaning is required
- Follow up of staff work.
- Handling multiple stock categories
- Supervising and optimizing process flow during shipping and packaging to maximize efficiency and minimize error.
- Graduated from a reputed University
- 2-4 Years of Experience in the relevant field
- Strong organizational, analytical, self management and goal setting skills.
- Must be good in Kannada, Hindi and Tamil communication skills
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Candidates preferred from Retail Background
- Immediate Joiners or Candidates with Notice Max of 15 Days preferred.
MAX CTC : 240000 - 300000 P.A