HR Intern at Yulu Bikes
Views:207 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Yulu - Assistant Manager - Logistics & Purchase (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Arrange and manage end to end logistics : PO ( Purchase order) to material receiving for domestic and international shipments within cost and time.
2. Work towards zero delay in transportation and logistics - OTIF ( On time in full).
3. Attend strategic meetings and recommend to management the creative ways to enhance efficiency.
4. Keep various stakeholders updated in an effective and timely manner
5. Be proactive and effectively handle import and custom clearance of the shipments.
6. Negotiate prices and continually review freight & logistics costs and prices of materials to keep costs down.
7. Follow the set procedures and work on improvement and setting up of the processes wherever required within logistics and purchasing.
8. Get the Purchase orders and reconciliation of payments of vendors done from Finance team
9. Update and manage the tool for purchasing management to close the purchasing loop from Purchase request to material receiving with the support of the vendor management team.
10. Follow up with OEMs/Suppliers after release of PO/Payments.
11. Close the material receiving of each shipment in closed coordination with the inventory management team.
12. Create documents and process them in conjunction with the following functions : finance, inventory management, product and city operations- teams.
Qualifications & Skills :
1. 2-5 years of experience in a similar role.
2. Strong Understanding of the domain : logistics, supply chain, Import and Customs.
3. Data-driven decision-making approach.
4. Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
5. Good communication, interpersonal skills and stakeholder management